Anesthesiologists at Clinton Hospital provide care to surgical
- Consultation prior to surgery
- Delivery of medications for safe, pain-free surgery and
monitoring life functions during surgery
- Postsurgical care as required
Generally, one of the following types of anesthesia is used:
- General anesthesia ensures that the patient is completely asleep and unaware
of the procedure.
- Moderate sedation provides the appropriate medication to have surgery
without discomfort, but not in a deep sleep.
- Regional anesthesia includes spinal, epidural and regional block anesthesia.
Only the appropriate area of the body is numbed and the patient is able to
communicate during the procedure.
Clinton Hospital Anesthesiologists
more about our staff, click on the profiles below.