Gastroenterologists specialize in disorders of the digestive system and
diseases of the stomach and intestines. Clinton Hospital offers a variety of
specialists in the Ambulatory Care Building and in physicians' private offices
located at the hospital. This enables patients to see high-quality, medical
specialists close to home and in an uncrowded setting with convenient, free
Gastroenterology consults and outpatient testing, including colonoscopies,
are available at Clinton Hospital. Colonoscopies are the standard screening exam
for detecting colorectal cancer and other diseases of the lower digestive tract.
Our gastroenterologists provide services for additional conditions, such as:
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, like Crohn's disease
- Colonic, rectal and small bowel neoplasms like polyposis
- Endoscopy of the colon and rectum (colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy)
- Endoscopy of stomach/duodenum
- Intestinal and anorectal physiology management for diarrhea and rectal
prolapse, constipation and anal incontinence
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease/peptic ulcer disease
- Liver diseases
- Pancreatic and biliary problems
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a
physician, call 978-368-3890.
To schedule an appointment, click on the profile below.