HealthAlliance Hospital is a not-for-profit, full service, acute care hospital that serves the communities in North Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. As a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, HealthAlliance Hospital offers direct access to the advanced medical technology and specialty services that are part of the region’s academic medical center.
The HealthAlliance system, Central New England HealthAlliance, includes a 135-bed community hospital with services on two campuses in Leominster and Fitchburg, a regional cancer center, complementary care center, outpatient physical therapy centers, and a home health and hospice agency.
In total, HealthAlliance has over 1,450 employees, more than 340 physicians in 40 specialties, and over 200 volunteers.
- The Joint Commission (TJC) – the hospital, blood gas lab, and the home health agency each received TJC accreditation
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited our Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center with commendation
- American Diabetes Association accredited our diabetes education program
- College of American Pathologists certified laboratory
American Association of Blood Banks certified our blood bank
- Department of Public Health accredited HealthAlliance Hospital as a Primary Stroke Services Center
Committed to improving the health of the people of our diverse communities of Central New England through culturally sensitive excellence in clinical care, service, teaching and research.
As one of the nation’s most distinguished academic health care systems, UMass Memorial Health Care will provide leadership and innovation in seamless health care delivery, education and research, all of which are designed to provide exceptional value to our patients.