Home health care provides quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to families and individuals. Care at home is the choice of most people when they have an option and is provided by HealthAlliance Home Health Hospice to the residents of Northern Worcester County.
The Hospice Program emphasizes comfort and care at home while controlling pain and symptoms.
Home health care services include:
- Cardiac care (e.g., cardiovascular nursing assessment, education)
- Diabetic care
- Home health aide (e.g., bathing/personal care, feeding/meal preparation, walking)
- Infusion therapy (e.g., chemotherapy, antibiotic)
- Medical social work
- Preventive services and health promotion
- Psychiatric nursing services
- Rehabilitation services (e.g., physical, occupational and speech therapies)
- Skilled nursing services (e.g., health assessments and symptom management)
For more information about home health care services, call 978-728-0621.
HealthAlliance Home Health & Hospice
25 Tucker Drive, Leominster, MA 01453