Pulmonologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of lung disease such as chronic obstructive lung disease, emphysema and asthma. Diagnostic tests and treatments for patients with lung disease are available on the HealthAlliance - Leominster Campus. Services include:
- Arterial blood gas tests
- Pulmonary function tests in state-of-the-art lab
- Respiratory treatments such as nebulizer treatments
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Electrobronchial ultrasound scope (EBUS) technology
- Fiberoptic and digital bronchoscopy
- CT-guided transbronchial biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided thoracentesis
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 978-665-5900.
HealthAlliance Hospital Pulmonologists
To schedule an appointment, click on the profiles below.