The Take Charge Occupational Health Program at HealthAlliance Hospital helps
to support the needs of area business and industry to:
- Comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and other
federal and state regulations
- Control workers’ compensation cost
- Improve productivity
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment
When an employee is injured on the job, the Take Charge team of occupational
health specialists provides medical expertise to assure the employer of
high-quality, cost-effective medical care. The team works directly with
employers as well as their employees to:
- Communicate with company management, and work with the employer’s insurance
company, legal representation, physicians, and other allied health professionals
to facilitate the employees' return to productive work
- Provide solutions to keep employees healthy and on the job
- Provide written reports regarding work restrictions and return-to-work plans
To schedule an appointment, call 978-466-2060.
Take Charge Occupational Health
HealthAlliance Hospital - Leominster Campus
60 Hospital Road, Leominster, MA 01453
Monday - Friday: 8am-4pm
Please note that we do not perform drug testing after 2:45pm.
Employees injured on the job can also be treated at the Leominster Campus Emergency Department and the Burbank Campus Urgent Care Center in Fitchburg.