Marlborough Hospital offers a complete range of diagnostic services including
digital mammography, breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and ultrasound for
routine breast cancer screening, as well as prompt evaluation and
state-of-the-art treatment of breast disorders and cancer.
Surgeons at Marlborough Hospital also provide limited inpatient and surgical
treatments for different types of cancers, including breast cancer.
breast cancer services include:
- Abnormal mammography appointments (second opinion for abnormal mammograms)
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Digital mammography
- Hematology/Oncology Clinic
- Local support group
- Outpatient biopsy procedures
- MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound guided biopsy
- Rapid access to image-guided breast biopsy, often on the same day as the
initial diagnostic appointment
- Reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery
At Marlborough Hospital, we realize that cancer patients have many questions.
This is why we place great emphasis on taking the time to talk to all patients,
their families and loved ones about the disease and course of treatment.
Marlborough Hospital's affiliation with UMass Memorial Medical Center and its
Comprehensive Breast Center gives
patients access to the latest research and treatment for breast cancer.
Appointments and Staff