General surgeons at Marlborough Hospital, supported by a team of experienced anesthesiologists and surgical nurses, offer colorectal surgical procedures and supportive follow-up care. Patient care services include:
- Anorectal conditions, like hemorrhoids and abscesses
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, like Crohn's disease
- Colonic, rectal and small bowel neoplasms like polyposis
- Endoscopy of the colon and rectum (colonoscopy, rigid and flexible sigmoidoscopy)
- Intestinal and anorectal physiology management for diarrhea and rectal prolapse, constipation and anal incontinence
- Many forms of colon cancers
Our comprehensive approach to pre-operative and pre-admissions testing ensures that all the details about the patient's surgical procedure are arranged with safety, comfort and convenience in mind.
Because Marlborough Hospital is a member of UMass Memorial Health Care, when necessary our physicians can provide their patients with direct access to more specialized surgeries and clinical trials at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester.
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 508-481-6668.