Working with state-of-the-art, surgical technology as well as a staff of experienced anesthesiologists and operating and recovery room nurses, the general surgeons at Marlborough Hospital offer patients a broad range of surgical procedures.
Surgical services include:
- Advanced laparoscopic procedures, including gynecology
- Critical care of patients with sepsis and multiple organ failure
- Hepatic, pancreatic and biliary surgery, including management of tumors
- Management of recurrent and complicated abdominal wall hernias
- Surgical oncology, including the management of gastrointestinal and other complicated tumors in addition to soft tissue tumors and sarcomas
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 508-481-6668.
Marlborough Hospital General Surgeons
To schedule an appointment, click on the profiles below.