At Marlborough Hospital we help keep your arteries and veins healthy, and restore them to health when something goes wrong. We’re dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of your arterial, venous and lymphatic disorders.
We offer complete evaluations and the most current treatment options available to care for you. When possible, our physicians choose minimally invasive endovascular techniques to re-establish arterial perfusion for a number of vascular conditions, without open surgery.
Our care includes:
- All aspects of therapy for abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms, including minimally invasive approaches using endovascular techniques
- Comprehensive treatment of peripheral arterial disease including bypass surgery and minimally invasive techniques
- Evaluation and treatment of carotid artery disease and mesenteric occlusive disease utilizing both endarterectomy and minimally invasive endovascular techniques
- All facets of hemodialysis, including arteriovenous fistula creation, access maintenance and catheter placement
Our onsite accredited vascular lab offers diagnostic testing and immediate results reporting:
Appointments and Staff
- Full range of vascular ultrasound scans, including:
- Carotid artery duplex tests – Renal artery exams
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screenings – Postsurgical follow-up scans
- Peripheral arterial and venous duplex exams
- Noninvasive segmental pressure evaluations of the lower extremitites to assist in the evaluation of peripheral arterial disease.
For help in choosing a physician, call 508-481-6668.
Marlborough Hospital Vascular Surgeons
To schedule an appointment, click on the profile below.