Marlborough Hospital specialists offer consultation in all areas of infectious diseases for adults and children, such as:
- Bone infections
- Central nervous system infections, including meningitis and encephalitis
- Chronic or refractory infections
- Clinical virology
- Fever of unknown origin
- Infections in the immunocompromised host
- Infectious and travel diarrhea
- Lyme disease and other related diseases
- Nosocomial infections
- Pulmonary infections, including pneumonia and tuberculosis
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 508-481-6668.
Marlborough Hospital Infectious Diseases Specialists
To schedule an appointment, click on the profiles below.