Marlborough Hospital, in partnership with Sleep HealthCenters®, offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment for all types of sleep disorders, including insomnia, obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, excessive daytime sleepiness and restless leg syndrome. Services include medical consultations, treatment options including continuous positive airway pressure, education and follow-up care.
The Sleep Center includes:
- Consultation with a board-certified sleep physician
- Overnight sleep studies and daytime nap studies with monitoring by noninvasive equipment to measure sleep, respiration and movement to determine causes of sleep disruption
- Treatment options including positive airway pressure (PAP), behavioral therapy, oral appliances and medication when appropriate
- PAP counseling with certified respiratory therapists
- Follow-up visits to review progress of treatment
To provide patients with a private facility for sleep studies, Marlborough Hospital utilizes Sleep Health Center's sleep laboratories with 13 convenient locations in Massachusetts.