Wednesdays, 6 to 7:30 pm (October 19 to November 16)
Lung and Allergy Center
UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655
Learn from the experts! A behavioral psychologist, certified asthma educator nurses and pulmonary physicians from UMass Memorial Medical Center teach adults with asthma everything they need to know about the disease.
- Worldwide and local view of asthma
- Early warning signs of asthma
- Asthma triggers: allergies, stress and exercise
- Asthma medications: purpose, use and adherence
- Routine, new and experimental treatments for asthma
The program runs for five weeks and meets one evening per week. The cost is $50 (self pay) and you may bring a friend or family member. Preregistration is required. Call 508-856-1975 for information.