Discovering and Delivering Compassionate, Coordinated Care
At UMass Memorial Cancer Center, located in Worcester, MA, our care for patients with face, head, throat and neck cancers is focused on more than just curing the disease. We strive to preserve your appearance and help you maintain your quality of life.
We provide you with a multidisciplinary team
approach dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the head, neck and base of the skull surgery page, including:
- Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck
- Congenital lesions and neck tumors
- Laryngeal and pharyngeal tumors
- Nasal and paranasal sinus tumors
- Oral cavity tumors (mouth and tongue)
- Oropharynx tumors (throat)
- Pituitary gland tumors
- Salivary gland tumors
- Skin cancer of the head and neck
- Thyroid and parathyroid gland tumors
We make every effort to preserve tissues and organs, and expertly rebuild facial, head and neck areas. In fact, your reconstructive surgery often can be performed at the same time as the initial surgery — all right here at UMass Memorial Medical Center.