Our Children’s Medical Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers the Nicview Webcam System, part of our commitment to providing patient- and family-centered care to you.
With Nicview, you see your newborn in the NICU from a computer or mobile device via a webcam.
So when you need to be away from your baby, no matter where you are, you can see your child in real time (during scheduled periods) via Internet connection.
Webcams are cameras mounted above the isolette creating a virtual window to your baby. Whether you need to be away for a night, a family member lives far away, or your neighbor wants to see the newest addition to your family, it’s now possible for all to stay connected.
It’s Easy to Use – and Free
Nicview is easy to use, is free of charge, and there is no need for software downloads or Adobe Flash plug-ins. If you can access the Internet, you can use Nicview.
The following are important things to know about Nicview:
- Before you or any of your family members or friends can view your baby with Nicview, you’ll be asked to sign a consent form.
- You’ll receive a unique username and password. Please don’t share this information with anyone you don’t want to have access to Nicview.
- In addition to those people you grant access to, only UMass Memorial Medical Center authorized personnel can access the Nicview webcam.
- Only you as the baby’s parents can activate the Nicview webcam.
- All video and information is secured, meeting the highest web security standard.
- No video is stored.
Click here to access Nicview for free now!
If you have technical difficulties with Nicview, customer service support is available 24/7 at 855-642-8439 or email@example.com.