Our Pediatric Emergency Department on our University Campus features:
- Thirteen private rooms where infants, children and teens are treated in a warm, caring environment
- Staff with advanced training in the care of children with critical illnesses or injuries, including child life specialists to explain tests and procedures in a way that children understand
- The Hanover Insurance Group Children's Waiting Area, a dedicated place just for children and their families
- LifeFlight, the only air ambulance service in the Northeast operating with a crew that includes an emergency medicine physician, a critical care flight nurse and an experienced emergency medical services pilot.
- Urgent care for children and adolescents is provided in PediPlace, adjacent to the Pediatric Emergency Department.
Staff and Contact Information
For help in choosing a physician, call 800-431-5151.
To contact the Pediatric Emergency Department, call 508-421-1600.
UMass Memorial Medical Group Emergency Physicians
For information about our staff, click on the profiles below.
- Pegeen Eslami, MD
- Catherine James, MD
- Frank Jehle, MD
- Marc Lieberman, MD
- Mariann Manno, MD, Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Bonnie Mathews, MD
- Peter Murphy, MD
- Mary O'Neill, MD
- Barbara Walsh, MD
- Falgun Wylie, MD
UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
The Dr. Arthur and Martha Pappas Pediatric Care Pavilion
55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, MA 01655