The pediatric nephrology service at UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center in Worcester specializes in diagnosing and treating infants, children and adolescents with kidney disorders.
Comprehensive evaluation is available for children with:
- Protein in the urine
- Blood in the urine
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Fluid and electrolyte abnormalities
- Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Congenital and genetic kidney disorders
- Medical complications of urologic abnormalities
- Kidney stones
- Other kidney disorders
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 800-431-5151.
To contact the Pediatric Nephrology Division administrative office, call 774-442-2131.
UMass Memorial Medical Group Pediatric Nephrologists
To schedule an appointment, call 774-442-2131 or click on the profiles below.