UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester provides high-quality pediatric orthopedics care through its Children’s Medical Center, and in collaboration with the Musculoskeletal Center of Excellence. Working together and with you in a team approach to pediatric orthopedics care helps ensure fast, coordinated access to all of the care resources your child may need — and all in one place.
Our pediatric orthopedics specialists – many with advanced subspecialty training – provide outstanding care for the entire spectrum of pediatric orthopedic problems from birth through adolescence:
- Acute and chronic injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Bone and joint infections
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders such as flat feet, knock knees, bowlegs and in-toeing gait
- Dislocated hips
- Fractures and joint dislocations
- Growth problems
- Ligament tears
- Spina bifida
- Muscular dystrophy
- Scoliosis and other spinal deformities
In addition, for children, adolescents and young adults with sports-related orthopedic injuries, a team of advanced, subspecialty-trained sports medicine specialists provide complete evaluation, treatments and follow-up care to keep young athletes healthy and active.