Pediatric dermatologists at UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center in Worcester provide evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with skin disorders. Patients with common skin conditions (such as acne or warts), as well as unusual or rare conditions, receive diagnosis and management.
The Pediatric Dermatology Service frequently functions as a second-opinion clinic with referrals from pediatricians, family practitioners and other dermatologists.
Pediatric skin disorders services:
- The Pediatric Laser Program treats patients with vascular birthmarks and pigmented lesions.
- The Pediatric and Adult Dermatology Clinics treat patients of all ages with cutaneous problems, as well as patients who require phototherapy and patch testing.
- The Genetics Dermatology Combined Clinic diagnoses and treats genetic skin disorders in children and young adults.
- The Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic provides diagnosis and management of children with this rare inherited skin condition.
- Pediatric dermatologic surgery staff performs surgical procedures, such as biopsies of skin conditions and excisions of birthmarks and skin lesions. These may be treated in the clinic using local anesthesia or in day surgery using general anesthesia.
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 800-431-5151.
To contact the Pediatric Dermatology Division administrative office, call 508-334-5979.
UMass Memorial Medical Group Pediatric Dermatologists
To schedule an appointment, click on the profiles below.