The Genetic Dermatology Combined Clinic diagnoses and treats genetic skin disorders in children and young adults. It is the only comprehensive facility in Central and Western Massachusetts allowing patients to see two specialists - a geneticist and a pediatric dermatologist - on the same day for coordinated care.
The clinic offers a number of services for children, including:
- Access to experts in hereditary skin diseases, including neurofibromatosis, pigmentation disorders, and ichthyoses
- An initial evaluation of family history, examination with careful skin screening, and discussion of diagnosis and management by a team of specialists
- Appointments for children and young adults, from birth to 21 years of age
- Ongoing multidisciplinary care available in our Epidermolysis Bullosa Clinic
- Referrals to a social worker or mental health provider, if needed
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 800-431-5151.
UMass Memorial Medical Group Genetic Dermatology Combined Clinic Specialists
To schedule an appointment, call 508-334-5979, or click on the profiles below.