Dermatologists at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders for adults and children on an outpatient basis on our Hahnemann Campus. These include diseases of the hair and nails, skin cancer, such as melanoma, and congenital and inflammatory skin disorders.
We offer special services including phototherapy, laser treatments, a wide variety of surgical treatments, and microscopically controlled surgical excision of skin cancer using the Mohs surgical technique.
We also offer our Rheumatic Skin Disease Clinic for patients coupled with skin and musculoskeletal diseases like lupus, scleroderma, psoriatric arthritis. The Clinic is considered to be one of only a handful of similar ones in the nation.
We treat the following dermatology conditions:
- Acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Birthmarks, moles and skin growths
- Cancers and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Contact dermatitis, urticaria and drug eruptions
- Cutaneous infections
- Hair and nail problems
- Small facial blood vessels and leg vein
Our services include:
- Removal of age spots, birthmarks, facial blood vessels, hair, leg veins, tattoos, port-wine stains and warts
- Ultraviolet B phototherapy and psoralen ultraviolet A (PUVA) light radiation for treatment of psoriasis, eczema and other conditions