Otolaryngologists at UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester offer a full range of surgical services for treatment of disorders of the head, neck and skull base. Head and neck conditions treated include:
- Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck
- Congenital lesions and tumors of the neck
- Laryngeal and pharyngeal tumors
- Nasal and paranasal sinus tumors
- Salivary gland tumors
- Thyroid and parathyroid tumors
UMass Memorial physicians also offer treatment and care for disorders of the ear, nose and throat.