UMass Memorial Medical Center offers the highest level of hospital-based wound care services in Central Massachusetts. Wound care is delivered through the Wound Center by plastic surgeons. Many of the wounds treated are caused by poor circulation, diabetes, cancer, injuries and vascular disorders.
Conservative management and surgical reconstruction is available for:
- Abdominal wounds
- Leg ulcers
- Open-wound osteomyelitis
- Venous ulcers
- Wounds and skin manifestations of systemic diseases
- Infection control
- Pain-reducing wound dressings
- Reconstructive surgery (grafts, flaps and microsurgery)
- Surgical wound debridement
- Wound and edema management techniques
The Wound Center also offers the latest surgical techniques and direct access to clinical trials.
Appointments and Staff
To contact the Wound Center administrative offices, call 508-334-9686.
UMass Memorial Wound Center Physicians
To schedule an appointment, click on the profiles below.