Women's diagnostic services at Marlborough Hospital are offered at our Women's Imaging Center located on 28 Newton Street, Southborough. This location is specially designed with your needs in mind and equipped with the most advanced technology.
The Women's Imaging Center offers you:
- Modern technology, including 3D mammography
- Board-certified radiologists who provide patient consultation and immediate diagnostic mammography and breast ultrasound results
- Convenient hours for mammography, including early mornings, evenings and Saturdays
In addition to 3D and digital mammography, Marlborough Hospital Women's Imaging Center at Southborough offers:
The Marlborough Hospital Women’s Imaging Center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and holds a valid mammography license and certificate of inspection from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound
- Bone density screening to diagnose osteoporosis