Have You Heard About Wing's Audiology Center?
This article originally appeared in Community Caregiver, a health information newsletter published by Wing Memorial Hospital for members of the Greater Palmer community.
Whether you're getting your daughter's hearing tested or your father needs a hearing aid, the services of Wing Memorial Hospital's Audiology and Hearing Improvement Center are available to you at two convenient locations in Palmer and Ludlow.
Led by Kirtikant Kantesaria, MD, chief, ear, nose and throat, and Deborah Stroetzel, audiologist, the program offers a full range of audiological services and hearing aid technologies:
- Routine hearing tests
- Test for middle ear function
- Specialized audiological testing
- Specialized services, such as swim plugs, noise protectors and musicians' earplugs
- Digital hearing aids at affordable prices
- Substantial discounts on a second hearing aid, if two are necessary
Dr. Stroetzel also runs an ongoing educational class to help you understand hearing loss and how the Wing Memorial Hospital program can help. The class is free and is held at the hospital. Call 413-284-5499 for more information.