Wing Memorial Hospital offers a complete range of diagnostic services including digital mammography, breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and ultrasound for routine breast cancer screening. Our team of surgeons and medical oncologists offer prompt evaluation and state-of-the-art treatment of breast disorders and cancer.
Surgeons at Wing Memorial Hospital also provide limited inpatient and surgical treatments for different types of cancers, including breast cancer.
Our breast cancer services include:
- Abnormal mammography appointments (second opinion for abnormal mammograms)
- Diagnostic breast ultrasound
- Digital mammography
- Hematology/Oncology Clinic
- Local support group
- Outpatient biopsy procedures
- MRI-guided breast biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Rapid access to image-guided breast biopsy, often on the same day as the initial diagnostic appointment
- Reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery
At Wing Memorial Hospital, we realize that cancer patients have many questions. This is why we place great emphasis on taking the time to talk to all patients, their families and loved ones about the disease and course of treatment.
Wing Memorial Hospital's affiliation with UMass Memorial Medical Center and its Comprehensive Breast Center gives patients access to the latest research and treatment for breast cancer.