From the Emergency Department to home care, respiratory and pulmonary services at Wing Memorial Hospital provide complete assessment, therapy, and education and training for patients with breathing difficulties. Our team of registered respiratory therapists works with patients on both an inpatient and outpatient basis to provide patient assessment, respiratory therapy and education on home use of respiratory equipment. The team provides oxygen therapy for inpatients at Wing Memorial Hospital, and works closely with discharge planning staff to assess the need for home care so that patients are as comfortable as possible when they return home after a hospital stay.
Inpatient Respiratory/Pulmonary Services
- Arterial blood gas assessments to evaluate need for oxygen therapy
- Life-support systems
- Nebulizer therapy
- Oximetry trending
- Pulmonary function testing
Outpatient Respiratory/Pulmonary Services
- Assessment of the need for oxygen at home
- Patient education on the use and cleaning of respiratory equipment at home (including nebulizers and metered dose inhalers)
- Pulmonary function studies to assess lung capacity
Appointments and Staff
For help in choosing a physician, call 413-284-5365.
Wing Memorial Hospital Pulmonologists
To schedule an appointment, call 413-284-5237, or click on the profiles below.