The Griswold Behavioral Health Center provides outpatient mental health and addiction recovery services including:
- Individual, couples, family, and group therapy
- Psychiatric and psychological assessment for children, teens, adults and elders
- Substance abuse/Addiction recovery programs
- Medication management program
- Driving under the influence - second offenders program
As part of our psychiatry/behavioral health services, we also offer groups including Early Recovery, Anger Management, as well as one for families. For more information, visit our Therapy Group calendar.