Wing Memorial Hospital and Medical Centers depends on the support of our friends and neighbors to continue to offer the highest quality health care. Donations support vital educational programs, provide high-quality health care to all members of our community regardless of their ability to pay, and assure that we all receive the benefit of the latest technological advances in medical equipment.
Many donors elect to give a gift of one of the following:
- Monetary donations - cash, check or credit card
- Life insurance (Wing Memorial Hospital as partial or full beneficiary)
- Real estate
- Retirement plans (Wing Memorial Hospital as partial or full beneficiary)
- Mention Wing Memorial Hospital in your will/charitable bequests
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
Donations may be sent to the Development Office, Wing Memorial Hospital, 40 Wright Street, Palmer, MA 01069. You can also call or e-mail Teresa Grove, director of development, at 413-284-5798.